What we believe and who we are
About Mount Olive Lutheran Church & School
What we believe...
- We believe and worship the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe God offers us eternal life as a free gift. (Romans 6:23)
- We believe we are sinners and deserve to be eternally lost and punished. God hates sin, but loves the sinner. There is forgiveness from sins because of Jesus' death and resurrection. (Romans 3:23; John 3:16; John 11:25-26)
- We believe in Jesus Christ and receive the free gift of eternal life. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12)
- We believe our task is to follow Jesus as His disciples and we are to tell others of Jesus' love. (Acts 1:8)
"Living Christ's love through ACTION."